HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Rules
Rules                                                Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 pm by Admin

» Lady.Freak is here and is you'r Queen
Rules                                                Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:34 pm by Admin

» Selection Rule's
Rules                                                Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:29 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Freak Points : 42
Thanks + No Thanks - : 0

Rules                                                Empty
PostSubject: Rules    Rules                                                Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Welcome to our forum
1. Admins are the ultimate group here. They can do anything. Do not use inappropriate language to them and the rest of the forum.
2. Please write here in English. When we get more members from different country's i will pick some members to make the same forum in there language. I have to be one of the Administrators or the Founder.
3. No spamming in the topics. If i see any spam i will give you a warning.
4. If you want your banner to be in our site or your signature PM me and ill see if ill let you.
5. We are a free forum. No credits with money or that stuff.
6. I created this forum for designs and fun.
7. I see that not every one designs are perfect. Not are mine. No " this is the worst design eveeeer!! " If i see something like that BAN!
8. No copying materiel. Only our sister forums that are made by me.
9. This skin is made by dragoba ( you can meet him in the FOTF ) not me. I make skins too. If you want this skin look in hitskin but if you want a custome skin PM me.
10. If you want a banner just make a request in the Design Section. DO NOT STEEL THIS ONE! ITS MADE BY ME AND ITS COPYRIGHT!
Back to top Go down
https://thefreaksplace.board-directory.net

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Start :: Forum Rule's-
Jump to: